Friday, February 3, 2012

My Roommate

To begin, my roommate aka the woman (in her late 30's I'd say) who's house I am living in, is wonderful. She is really nice and super accommodating and on I could go on, but I won't. But she is only human so she has some weird/awkward tendencies, which I will share now in a bulleted list:

-If I don't make it downstairs before she leaves she dumps out the coffee and asks me why I didn't want coffee when she sees me at night. Um I did but you jumped the gun lady! Let that thing just sit on the warmer - I don't waste coffee, trust me.

-She made dinner for her boyfriend the other night and while she was making it she invited me to watch a movie with them if I wanted. Yeah I passed on that.

-She has a whole room decorated in clown paraphernalia. It is friggin weird. I will upload pictures soon.

That's actually all I can think of - see she is pretty awesome.

No comments:

Post a Comment