Thursday, March 29, 2012

it's April already

It is April on Sunday and I can't quite believe I have been here 2 months already. I feel I have been here forever or a week-this changes depending on the day. In reflection though I can tell the passage of time by the following things:

-my giant size shampoo and conditioner are half gone
-I can't see over the stack of books I have accumulated on my desk at the museum
-I have used up 3 legal pads
-my coffee supply is dwindling to 2 options instead of 4
-I don't get blisters from any of my dress shoes anymore
-my pile of rocks from the places I travel is more like a small gravel pit than a collection
-I used up an all of the ink from a pen
-I have almost caught up on watching all 5 seasons of 30 Rock

No comments:

Post a Comment